Thursday, September 28, 2006

New Book "Slow Is Beautiful" Debuts Oct. 1

Hi everyone, I'm excited to announce that my new book, Slow Is Beautiful, from New Society Publishers, will be hitting bookstores the first of October!



I've started a blog to help spread the word, of course, and keep Web users abreast of new developments in life's Slow Lane.

We'll be covering everything from the Slow Food Movement to Take Back Your Time project focused on Oct. 24th each year, the Japan-based Slow Life movement and a host of other "slow" efforts worldwide.

I'll also be updating visitors on my personal appearances in media and on the road through October, November and the coming winter of 2006-2007. Watch for an appearance of me, my bichon frise Maggie and faithful chauffeur, husband Paul Andrews in our van, the Slowmobile, all around the West Coast in a community near you!

Questions? Ideas? Suggestions? Please email me at cecile (at) simplicitycircles.com. I'll try to get right back to you...slowly. Well, faster than snail mail!

-- Cecile Andrews

No comments: